Wednesday, March 18, 2009

THE KIDS ARE COMING HOME

YEAH, Erik, Sharilyn and the boys are coming up this weekend because Erik has an interview with University of Montana for Pharmacy school. Wahoo. Now Sharilyn can do Tasha's hair for Prom. WE ARE SOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE THEM ALL.
Later today- Sharilyn is NOT coming up because no one will work her shift at work but... Erik and the boys are still coming up yeah.
Much later today -Erik calls and HE is NOT coming up either. He received a letter in the mail and just opened it. He got accepted to the University of Utah pharmacy college and will become a running Ute. Boohoo I don't get to see the boys and there is no one to do Tasha's hair for prom. But......Congrats to Erik for getting into the school he wanted. We are very happy for Erik. But still sad that Montana is no longer on the list. Sorry Montana you lose. I think he should come interview anyway and they can see what they will miss and maybe offer him a scholarship then he would choose Montana. Hey, I can wish right?

3 comments:

OrenBrittnkids said...

YAHOO!!! Go ERIK!! Sorry ya'll will not be getting visitors this weekend. Maybe I will come up again soon I never got my Hamilton Pack steak and sauteed mushrooms from Sorenson steakhouse....yum yum Love ya Britt

OrenBrittnkids said...

YAHOO!!! Go ERIK!! Sorry ya'll will not be getting visitors this weekend. Maybe I will come up again soon I never got my Hamilton Pack steak and sauteed mushrooms from Sorenson steakhouse....yum yum Love ya Britt

Unknown said...

bummer for you but awesome for Erik! Tell him I said congrats and that he should outta email his aunt Jae sometime! Tell all the kids hi and they outta email! I dont have anyones emails. I cant decide what to plant in the crock pot, any suggestions? Mom thinks a fern, but I kill ferns to easy/ I would be replanting every month, I am terrible! I want an outdoor plant in it I think- its going to sit on the front porch to smile at everyone walking by, so it needs to be cheerful!
Love ya all. Hope your all doing good.We are pretty darn good- Just had a visit with Damein!! that was awesome!